TEFL Master Diploma
The 120-Hour Master Diploma is our best value and includes:
- 12 modules covering the core curriculum for teaching English as a foreign language.
See course curriculum
- Video tutorials and demonstrations integrated into course content.
Watch sample videos
- Internationally recognized certificate upon completion.
See a sample certificate
- Your own personal tutor who will grade and provide feedback on your assignments
and answer any questions you have during the course.
Meet our tutors
- Access to GrammarAdvisor.com, an online course and resource for understanding
and teaching English grammar to speakers of other languages.
Learn more about GrammarAdvisor
Exclusively with this course:
- Extra coursework that prepares you for two of the most popular fields in ESL:
Business English and teaching English to children.
Read more about the specialized endorsements
- Access to TEFLVideos.com, an online video library with 100's of ideas for lesson plans,
classroom management, and other useful tips and tricks that will help you improve your teaching.
- Job placement resources from our knowledgeable staff and network of schools around the world.
Read more about job placement
- Subscription to ESL Library, providing access to hundreds of high-quality lesson plans and thousands of flash cards.
Read more about ESL Library
Watch one of the videos exclusively available with this course.
This is one of more than 100 videos available exclusively to students who enroll in the Master Diploma, packed with lesson planning ideas, tips for classroom management, and more.
Check out our other courses:
Comment from a Master Diploma graduate:
TEFL videos are very fun to watch; they bring you closer to what teaching will look like in reality. I liked the fact that every video has tips on how to take a specific activity further and shows unlimited possibilities for lesson planning and provokes imagination.